Calaruega



0 comments
All of us deserves a good break, the wonderful fresh air to breathe in and a wonderful ambiance to reflect and refresh our weary soul. Which is why I am thankful last Wednesday (July 28) that I was inside the bus with all my classmates from 4AD2 on our way to Calaruega situated somewhere in Nasugbu, Batangas for a 3 day retreat.

I was a refreshing experience to bond with people whom I've been for just a couple of months and with my long time blockmates as we share our experiences and to get ourselves open and let out all the pain inside of us. Aside from the usual wonderful talks and all the Calaruega is a truly spectacular place to visit to bad we visited during the rainy season the weather did not allowed much photographic opportunities, so just enjoyed a couple of photos I took.



Calaruega Chapel

The view inside the dinning hall
My very first macro :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post