The Mabuhay Rotonda



0 comments
Last Tuesday I ventured outside to shoot really early which I don't normally do but just to quench my curiosity on what would the Mabuhay Rotonda (aka Welcome Rotonda) will look like early in the morning. It was cold and a bit dark since the sun is just going to rise.

I had to be very vigilant while taking photos since it was very early when I was taking photos but so far so good. After shooting at Rotonda I had my breakfast at Jollibee and head to UST and take more photos of my beloved alma mater.

Okay fast foward!

Since there are only a few cars during the first shoot I have decided to take photos during rush hour which means 6-8pm and boy I was not to venture alone during that time since it is a known fact that robbers are very rampant so I ask for my friends to accompany me during the shoot.
 



I just tried out doing a layout using this photo.

This is Luigi he is the one who accompanied me during the shoot.
Well that was a whole lot different from the look during the morning, I just love the busy feel of the shot and the symmetry of it. 

I hope you like today's set.

Cheers! Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post