Cheers to Cinth!



0 comments
A big congratulations to Jelly for the successful thesis defense! But before you guys go and check out the photos I would like to take the opportunity to thank her for inviting me to the shoot for her thesis because I was able to work with really really wonderful, awesome and gorgeous people, I had such a great time with them because there was no dull moment during the shoot (thank you Karla for your witty punch lines and I really think that you should write a book). 

I would definitely love to work with them again in the near future. Cheers to Cinth and to future photo shoots with you guys :)

Models: Karla, Zaira & Rhij
Styling & Clothing: Jelly Henson Limos
Art Direction: Jelly Henson Limos
Photography: Patrick Jude Ilagan
Special thanks to: Gerome Neil Soriano & Jonathan Lazaro














On a completely unrelated note I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet and it really bothers me because all my nephews and nieces are kind of expecting gifts from me since I got a job so I am asking you guys if you have a wonderful gift idea for kids please do drop your suggestions in the comment box because it will definitely help me a lot.

Cheers and a happy holidays to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post