Winston Baltazar Photography Workshop



1 comments
I was very lucky to be invited by Sir Winston to attend in one of his photography workshops last Sunday held at his studio in Makati. I arrived in his studio a bit late but I was welcomed by the attendees, we did some exercise before we got started. The workshop is divided into two classes. The first is the morning class which is attended by the newbies who are learning the first ropes of photography  which is the relationship of aperture, shutter and ISO and getting creative, the latter was the "oldies" basically they are done with the basics and learning more about lighting setups while working on their communication skills with the model.




The workshop's topic was shooting a prenuptial shoot and I was very lucky since Sir Winston invited Janice and Michael, a real lovely couple to be the subjects for the shoot. The lights was setup in a particular manner where it will vary depending on the trigger that the person is using while the others can shoot using available light. We took turns on the triggers and it gave us different lighting combinations giving us the opportunity to be creative.





Sir Winston let me try out his 70-200 L lens and I'm really captivated by it!
Now I know what lens I must have in the near future. :)


The whole shoot was comprised of 3 sets in different locations and styling. The last set was the bride wearing a beautiful white wedding gown. Sir Winston added 2 of his continuous lights to the setup adding another equation for the participants to take advantage of.









Keeper shot!
Credits:
Models: Janice and Michael
Location: WinSam Studio Makati


We wrapped up the workshop around 6pm and everyone was happy and judging by their smiles it looks like everyone got the shot that they wanted. I would like to thank Sir Winston again for having me as their guest, I sure did had a lot of fun and learn new stuff that I'll be applying in my future shoots.


Interested in attending one of Sir Winston's workshops? Check this out.

1 comments:

dabb at: July 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM said...

The Top Secret Photography Techniques
To Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images!
http://tinyurl.com/ky76j7k

Post a Comment

newer post older post