51310



0 comments
Thursday (May 13, 2010) I got to roam around in a few areas of Manila. First I went to P. Noval to have my client's photos burned in the CD then I head out to Binondo in specifically in Jollibee along Quintin Paredes where I met my client and have myself a nice Jollibee Ice Craze to cool me down from the tremendous summer heat. After that I walk to 168 to catch a jeepney going to Morayta and got down in Isetann and took a breath for awhile then I rode a jeep going to Vito Cruz because I'm going to meet a friend and I'm going to take her photos in CCP and in my secret sunset place (well it's already known but most of my peers and colleagues don't know it yet haha) At first my friend was shy but after a few takes and some poses that I taught her she got out of being shy and is a full fledge model :)

It was a great trip around the south are of Manila, I'll definitely do this again and next time I'll tag more friends :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post