Food, Friends and Nephews



0 comments


Summer vacation is fast approaching to it's end and as I work on this post I kinda love how the rain knocks to the windows of our house telling me that I should have bought a cheap umbrella yesterday for today's night out at my cousin.

Last May 21 (Friday) I was asked by a cousin of mine to do a shoot for their menu, take lots of photos of her wonderful kids so I tag Reg and Anton along and enjoyed the whole day because right after that day our friend Remi ran 42km for The Bull Runner marathon event. I thought we were late because Remi asked us to be there at the event at 3am sadly we woke up at 6am and had to rush to where the marathon took place but to our relief that 42km run takes at least 4-5 hours to finish it so basically we are a wee little bit late :) after a few minutes of shooting and seeing local celebrities our friend Remi got to the finish line, awarded with some medals and joined us, It was my first time to shoot in a marathon and I was really pumped because this kind of event is running high on emotion it's just a shame that I never had a long lens but oh well there are still other marathon events to look forward to :)

It was a great shooting experience to shoot for two straight days with different assignments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post