Fully Opened.



0 comments
I won the 2nd place at Human Activity Category. :D

My entry :)
My trophy
I won the 2nd place in the FPPF Basic Photography Workshop. Yes, I attended a basic class even though I already have learned how to use my camera, compose and all the other general aspects of photography back at school in which I even did a photography thesis and got great results but one thing that I learned in the workshop is that no matter how I think I am good or how well I know things in photography, I will always be a beginner every time I will press the shutter. Yes a beginner,I am not downgrading myself here but I just realize that I still have a lot to learn before I can even call myself an amateur. I still have to develop my eye for photography, I am happy that I enrolled and took my time and effort to participate in this workshop because now I know that I will have to face a lot of obstacles and with the teachings from FPPF I am well armed, I still have a lot of photos to take before I can call myself an amateur. I still need to practice, practice, practice and more practice while using the things that was shared in the workshop.

I want to congratulate all my classmates in the workshop (I do hope they could read this in some way or another) most specially to our group namely "The Clickers" even though we only had a little time that we shared I can see that my groupmates will become awesome photographers. I want to thank our workshop instructors for being patient and for imparting their knowledge in their respective fields and in return I will not only promise but assure them that they will be proud to have me as their student.

Me with my Certificate with Sir Dennis Araneta and Sir Lito Beltran props to Sir Deney for taking this photo


Cheers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post