Why so serious?



0 comments

A viral ad for The Camera Store.

"How serious am I about photography?"

This is the one question that I have been asking myself for this past couple of days, honestly right now I am tad right serious in this craft. I feel like I could shoot images almost every single day granted that I do not have other things to do not even browsing the internet. I have been to different places in the past couple of years shooting different subjects  and honestly I felt that I have improve from the shaky shy trigger happy kid who just want to capture whatever looks interesting to the adventurous reckless guy that thinks before pressing the shutter who's focus is to capture great unfolding moments of life.

As of the moment I am practicing street photography because it teaches me how to tell a story and not just some story but with depth and sense also it teaches me to be with the people from different walks of life in their very own environment. I am planning to do an exhibit on my 21st birthday this coming June and I want to showcase my photos of Quiapo every Friday to tell other people how fascinating the chaotic and crowded Quiapo can be beautiful place behind the viewfinder.

I think I have answered my question a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post