September behind the scenes



0 comments
Christmas commercially starts at September here in the Philippines the countdown before Christmas in evening news starts, Christmas jingles starts to fill the air, malls are planning Christmas promos even before they put up their Halloween decorations and somehow I am will now be giving out the mandatory "pamasko" to my little godsons and daughters (I think I have 5 godchildren already even before I graduate from college-wait I think high school it is) but let us save all that Christmas talk and let's go back to September.

Here are some of the behind the scenes photos during the shoot for our September issue at Camera Cart in Quezon City with Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee for our cover and Sir Erwin Barleta as our photographer.

So yeah, you guys do better check out the September issue of Gadgets which is out now and I assure you that we have prepared tons of awesome stuff inside to fill your latest buzz in the tech and lifestyle world.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post