Sunny Sunday Shoot.



0 comments
Sundays are best spent resting from all that stress, smog and hassles of work but in my case I'd rather spend my sunny Sunday with my friends out in the sun taking their photos than sitting in front of the computer and just surfing the internet sipping Coke and eating more.

Yesterday's weather was nice and sunny with a touch of cool breeze so I head out to UP Diliman with Rejh, Carvs and Yvesse to do a shoot. A week before the shoot I asked Rejh and Yvesse if they could dress up as hippies and showed them some pegs for the shoot which I don't normally do but then again showing pegs makes things easier since I already know the look that I want and the poses that they should do. Armed with my ever loving camera Canndice with a 50mm 1.8 we wander the lush green scenery of the campus taking one photo after another. After shooting in UP Diliman we head out to LaMesa Eco Park for a change of scene but to our demise there were a lot of families picnicking and the sun was covered with lots of clouds so the lighting was pretty difficult since what I want is to capture a sunny, nature loving people but then again I was able to capture really nice photos in some areas and there we rested for quite a bit and head out to eat at Mister Kebab in West Triangle then we went straight home.





















A big up to Rejh, Yvesse and Carvs for yesterday's awesome adventure.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post