114th Independence Day— A Day Worth of Risk



0 comments
I risked and therefore I conquered and captured images. These are my 114th Independence Day Collection. All are captured using my 10-22mm on a 500D body and a CD-R King flash/Godox Flash trigger by a Yonguo CTR.

For my 2nd independence day celebration, I have decided to do something I haven't done before. First is photograph people in the street with a speedlight. The second one is to talk to strangers, complete strangers and ask them to pose in front of the camera. In all honesty these are no street portraits. These are still images of the 100% Juan.

All of these images are copyrighted and cannot be used in any means without my permission and the permission of the person in the photograph.


This guy was giving the real owner of the ice cream stand a lesson in posing.




One of my favorite shots during the day.







Wish I had a dog that big too!



Yes even security guards didn't escaped my camera.



I waited for almost 3 hours for the fireworks but its all worth it.
I'm really happy with the results but I think that to be able to create better and more compelling portraits, I need to practice this for 1,000,000.00 times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post