A Crowbar and some Bruises



0 comments

Before the summer ended I went back to the abandoned building at Betty-Go Belmonte station to do another fashion shoot. Better watch out for the crowbar or get hit. 


grunge-fashion-crowbar-bruised-model


Since it's June and the humid and bright summer just recently left, I figure to do a shoot before the rain starts plowing the streets of Manila. On top of that I haven't done a fashion shoot for a long time and I really do miss doing it since *insert shitty excuses because of day jobs and sleep deprivation* —and that is why I miss it a lot.

For this particular shoot I asked the help of Peevee (our lovely model) and Jay-lee who is an amazing HMUA to bring these ideas of mine to life. The concept here is about this strong, brazen and tough woman, in short a badass crowbar-wielding woman. A type of woman who despite of the bruises she doesn't ever f*cking back down off a fight.

grunge-fashion-crowbar-bruised-model

All that she needs now is a crown, a bunch of servants and dragons!

grunge-fashion-crowbar-bruised-model

grunge-fashion-crowbar-bruised-model

grunge-fashion-crowbar-bruised-model

For this particular shoot I used the tried and test Godox light with a not-so-parabolic umbrella since it's off-centered, along with two of my speedlights. I'm planning to add more lights on my future shoots and hopefully pull off a McNally type of setup. If you guys know a decent speedlite or a portable flash head that is not too expensive and can dish out some nice amount of light just let me know!

Here are some BTS photos of the shoot




And here is us after the last frame was taken! I'd like to thank Peevee and Jay-lee because they are really awesome at what they do and also for sharing their talent and time for this shoot. Till the next shoot then! Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post