Of Lights and Sounds



0 comments
Sorry for the late upload! I haven't been able to shoot that much since my last post because I have been focusing all my energies at work. 

Sounds

So last October 20, I head out to Autonomy Music Bar for Black Kath Prod gig. I really missed shooting gigs like this one. I was doubtful if I will be able to get great shots since it was my first time in Autonomy Bar, I have no idea how the lights work, space and above all I haven't shot a thing prior to this gig.





Luckily the venue was pretty much well lit and all I have to do is to figure out my composition and the in-camera settings to get the shot. It took me quite sometime before I got in my groove, I badly need to shoot photos again. I feel that I'm all rusted and my shooting instinct is not that sharp anymore.



Lights

I went to Ayala triangle last November 26 just to take photos and practice (again) my shooting skills. This time I challenged myself to look for or compose stories that will fit nice inside the frame. I stayed around the area for at least 3 hours before checking my camera and bumping into a really good friend of mine. 



Somehow the photos turned out nicely, which kind of assured me that I can still take good photos but of course I still have to re-learn photography and push my craft to somewhere it has never been to. 





For those who are wondering what time does the light show in Ayala starts.
It starts at around 6:30pm, everyday until December 30. If you want to have a photo buddy just drop a comment below or send me an email at i.judeman@yahoo.com.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post