Seeing Old Friends and Making New Ones.



0 comments
I just got back from today's photo-shoot with awesome people and I can't express how much I had fun doing this. To be honest I still want to do shoots more often now since I had picked up a lot of stuff from watching other photographers whether in real life or in DVD and I am feeling inspired being able to apply it in these situations.

Just to share to you guys, I have here 2 unprocessed photos of our shoot today in my friend's commercial space.



Sun up to sun down, we shoot till we drop. I really had a great time working with Jelly, Kristine, Magu, Oko and Gerome because it didn't felt that we where working in the set for almost half a day not to mention the heat can probably drive you crazy! I really want to work on the photos but I still need to prepare for tomorrow's shoot and I need all the rest that I can get before I set out for another whole day of shooting. So I'll just leave you guys with those two beautiful photos of Kristine wearing Jelly's creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post