Strobox.com: A awesome site to learn more about lighting



0 comments
My senior art director told me about this wonderful website that definitely takes way the confusion from lighting modifiers and setups which is somewhat similar to Virtual Lighting Studio. Enter Strobox.com a nice and free community-based website that allows you to share your photographs with their corresponding lighting diagrams. You can also create lighting diagrams in the website which you can export as either jpg or png file formats.

Just check some boxes and search then you are all set.
Nifty lighting diagram there.
One nice thing about strobox is that they have a iOS app which you can definitely download for free. The app actually lets you make your lighting diagram in png format which you can share with anyone. 

Neat-o!
I have been popping in and out in this site for quite a few days now since I'm buying a 400 w/s flash head and I'm torn between a beauty dish and octobox so I am using this to compare and see the limitations of the said modifiers.

I highly suggest that you guys sign up. Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post