Why I love Collabs.



2 comments
Collaborative work is one of the most rewarding things a photographer can ask. Why? Because not only you get to work with different people, you actually get to work with people who are talented and driven to push their craft to its limits. You also get to learn more about your craft and the stuff that will eventually aid you to get better for the next shoot. Other than learning new stuff you also get to help one another in build everyone's portfolio.

As of this writing Jelly and I have decided to do this thing monthly and we are currently planning for our next shoot in June which is about brides since June is a wedding month here in the Philippines

Before I show your our finished work I just want to thank: Jelly, Kristine, Magu, Oko and Gerome for being awesome at the shoot despite the humid weather.

Cheers!













2 comments:

Anonymous at: May 27, 2012 at 1:49 AM said...

I got this website from my pal who told me concerning this web page and at the moment this
time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles at this place.
my site: Muscle X

Anonymous at: May 27, 2012 at 3:00 AM said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the greatest blogs on the
web. I will recommend this site!
my webpage > green coffee reviews

Post a Comment

newer post older post