Kath's Birthday Gig



0 comments
I recently took photographs of my cousin Kath's birthday gig party at Headstock Bar in Marikina and I came across into one of the most biggest dilemmas a photographer has to face. Shooting the same exact thing again. For this shoot to be a bit different what I did is I went in close so that I could photograph half of the musician's body along with whatever there is.

And these are the resulting images:














I kind of like it somehow but I have to master the precise timing wherein their fingers are dancing in the fingerboard of the guitar as well as when the vocalists are playing with their hands.

Of course I still took plenty of the usual stuff but this time since I now know how the lighting in Headstock works  I just worked on my composition, shot a few and drank some booze.








Oh yeah! I almost forgot but I have some photographs of Kath and her cake courtesy of Urduja.



Happy Birthday Kath! It was a really great night of music, booze, friends and those sweet ass Mojojojos! I will see them again soon but in a different bar this time. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post