It's been awhile.



0 comments
Man, I haven't posted something new for quite sometime anyway I'm basically juggling my thesis, school works, sidelines and my social life. I have to admit that doing all this at the same it is tiring me to death but who I am to complain.

Anyways I was told by my thesis adviser to check out his former student's thesis which is about the Calamianes Islands. One island known is the Coron Island famed for it's diving spots and scenic views. As I watch the video in youtube I got to get a glimpse of how wonderful and exciting doing a travelogue for a thesis is and how expensive it is too.

Okay, I'll stop talking now just watch the video and be amazed, thankful and excited that we have this kind of paradise.



Ah this video made me put the Calamianes Islands into my list of must visit summer spots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post