Jehad Nga and Desiree Dolron



0 comments
I was surfing the net to gather ideas for a shoot that I was planning and I came across to these two awesome photographers who made me drool at awe by their shoots.

Jehad Nga
This photos are from his Turkana series which showcases the portraits of local Kenyan tribes. Simple but very dramatic, vivid and straight forward are the common factors in this series the portraits are wonderful it gives off the very essence of the person as a human being and as part of a tribe.

more in his website: http://www.jehadnga.com/

















Desiree Dolron
is a Dutch photographer who combines traditional photography and computer enhancement thus she creates her powdery glowing effect which makes her photos look like paintings (wherein I really had a hard time deciding whether if this is a painting or a photo) The first photo reminds me of the painting Death of Marat by Jacques-Louis David sad and terrible but all in all powerful.

check her out and she her wonderful works: http://www.desireedolron.com/


































0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post