AB Dance Synergy Group



0 comments
Last Sunday (June 27) we did a photo shoot for the AB Dance Synergy Group and it was my first time to do a photo shoot with a dance group. We did the shoot at P.Noval st. where there are lots of graffiti and (shame on them) pervs and onlookers.

 
[this is where we did the shoot, and oh boy the sun is not cooperating with us]

Here are some of my shots of the members portrait:

because they are a young, edgy and hip dance group 
I asked them to do a "you've got served!", "in your face madafaker
pose and "I beat yah foo!" something like that. 

Man I feel great doing a shoot with our client as well as shooting with my org-mates and learning their styles and some of their techniques on using strobes.

[for these 3 photos I placed my strobe 35 degrees or something like that and 
put it on full power (have 2 sets of batteries for your strobe because using it in full power eats away the batt as fast as abrakadabra) while I underexposed my camera setting]


I will post the actions shots later on because I'm plain too lazy to edit them and upload it plus thesis should come first haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post