Changes.



0 comments
Hello there! 


This past few weeks I have been reading up on articles on increasing blog traffic and I decided that to increase it I need to change my URL since I find that my old URL is too childish and has no recall. So after a few clicks I am now using a new URL which is easier to remember and definitely sounds better. I am also planning to change the layout of the whole blog as well as design of the masthead since it was there since the very start of this blog. 


The new URL www.neverstopshooting.blogspot.com is not some sort of a pro-violence gun totting advocacy and  it will never be connected to any of those stuff (not unless we are talking about war photographers and their works but we'll talk about that some other time), the new URL is more of a sincere encouragement from one photographer to another to never stop shooting photographs. Hopefully in the coming months I will be able to buy my own URL so as to shorten this one.


I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience that the change I made has brought on to you but rest assure that I will be working on some new stuff and definitely a better content. 


So better stick around and never stop shooting!


Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post