Shifting views.



0 comments
I have been taking photographs close to 4 years now, from portraits to product photos I have been always a happy shutterbug lugging my gear no matter what the situation is. Recently I am immersed in fashion shoots but I wanted more and by that I wanted to shoot on a weekly basis, sad to say coming up with a team to do a fashion shoot is not an easy task and most of the time it gets frustrating. Creating the image for a fashion shoot is no joke too its not just looking at the pegs but rather how will you make the photo interesting enough so that it will not be just another photograph. 


As of this moment I am working on my last fashion shoot, not that I am giving up but rather I'd go on a different field in the meantime and find my vision somewhere else. I am happy to announce to you that I am going back into shooting live concerts and will stick to it for quite awhile. It somehow feels like seeing an old friend of mine with a beer, jeering and asking me how's life.


Hello gig photography, its nice to see you again.


Inmates by Black Kath Productions | Feb 25, 2012 | Bartolina Bar
Urduja
Urduja vox Kei
The Squibs' telecaster
The Squibs
The Mighty Miscellaneous' CTRL+ALT+DEL video launch | Feb 29, 2012 | Pablo Cubao X
DJ Tibbz and DJ Umph
Switch x D'Tech


D'Tech
Delphi x Switch
Update: Check out their video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post