Monday at Fred's with The Cam Worx



0 comments
Last Monday I visited my buddies on their set in Fred's at Cubao X while they are working on their promo video for the upcoming wedding expo in TriNoma. Its good to see my old college buddies again and seeing them working hard. I was asked to shoot a clip or two but I politely declined since I just showed up there not know the shot list nor the big concept. I'd rather sit behind the scenes, chat with some of my buddies and watch the pros.


Just this morning I watch the video and I was amazed with the output, man I wish I can do something like this but as for now I'll be sticking with still images and improving my vision. Below is the video as well some of the behind the scenes so if you guys are reading and planning of getting married this year (or this month) but still have no idea for the who you should get for the photo and video coverage you should definitely consider The CAM WORX. Check out their other works here.




Miguel + Celine - E-session from The CamWorx on Vimeo.

My motto as of this moment.
Jon "Big Boss" Lazaro - The Cam Worx CEO and Creative Director
Oko-Magoo-Kyle & Jon

The big boss directing the actors, Celine and Nonoy aka "Miguel"



Another Happy Happy Boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post