Baguio in Photographs



0 comments
As much as I would like to tell you everything what I did in Baguio (a.k.a. The City of Pines) I'd just let the photograph do the talking since I am tired as hell and this heat makes me feel all grumpy.


Some where at Session Rd.
The busy people in Burnham Park
Orchidarium in Burnham Park








World Peace Obelisk I forgot where




Minesview crowd






Souvenir and art stalls in Botanical Garden


Inside Mt. Cloud Bookstore
The wonderful folks of Mt. Cloud bookstore in Hill Station
Dama board game






A lady at Bencab Museaum


The Mansion
Grandma Ameng looks a legit folk from the Cordillera region.
The ladies
The kids
My awesome Mum


Sunset at Irisan


Inside Kidlat Tahimik's Oh My Gulay Restaurant


Baguio Cathedral
Kuya Mike checking out some pants at the flea market
Souvenirs?




In Baguio Public Market.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post