Nori SquareBounce



0 comments
I just saw one of the most innovative accessory and probably a must have for every photographers and videographers. Enter the Nori SquareBounce, it is a fresh take from the collapsible reflector that is as compact and as easy to use as an umbrella and did I mention that it also works as an umbrella too.

Here is a short introductory video of the Nori Square Bounce:


My initial reaction while watching the video:


I really like the concept of the SquareBounce since my 55" collapsible reflector is way to big and sometimes too bulky that I often leave it at home when I go travelling. Now my only problem I have right now is that this is too expensive since I got my 55" reflector for just about $25 and if I am getting the Nori SquareBounce it would cost me $189.

I thinking wait and see for mean time and maybe see more variations in size and improvements, hopefully some reviews and of course other useful applications with the said product that can convince me that having a SquareBounce is worth investing.

(Source: PetaPixel & SquareBounce Reflector)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post