Photography Inspiration: Yulia Gorbachenko



2 comments
I discovered this awesome portfolio of Yulia Gorbachenko while looking around the internet for inspiring photos to keep my creative juices flowing and mostly is that need something inspiring since I have two upcoming shoots. I am just astounded with her works what really captivated me was the rich and bold colors that pop, it is as if I am looking at explosion of colors that turns into beautiful women.









More of her awesome works here.

2 comments:

Anonymous at: April 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM said...

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it
is time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I could I want to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to learn more issues approximately it!
my website > Book of Mormon Tickets

Anonymous at: May 26, 2012 at 5:22 AM said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this website's articles or reviews daily along with a mug of coffee.
Also see my website: Book of Mormon Tickets

Post a Comment

newer post older post